Monday, September 13, 2010

Helen of Home

They say I am sheltered and weak

Because I seek serenity in succumbing

Becoming seconds of seemingly meaningless

Seduction

My philosophy of physical finesse and philanthropy

Is flawed and pretends to photosynthesize freedom

And respire joy but is not truly alive

Just a fragment

A memory, memorial and memento

Of a time which mirrors’ seemed to smile

Till merciless momentum turned

And moments turned to mercury

Long forgotten to the eye

Never to the heart

They saw nothing of it

They felt fractions

Like ripples of the aftershock

Of the earthquake that shaped our worlds

Separate

But matching

I just bide time

Till the rocks under my feet follow

The will that flows in your floral thoughts

And my heart’s functions

Such a dream is love

And until truth I bide my time

No comments:

Post a Comment